Location is one half mile south of Amador City. This mine was located in 1851 and worked continuously until 1893. In 1887, a 30 ton stamp mill was crushing 70 tons of ore daily.
The mine was reopened in 1900 and closed again in 1902. In 1920, title to this property was acquired by the Keystone Mining Company.
Although there was work done at this mine from 1934 to 1942, there has been no recorded production of ore since 1902. Total production from 1888 to 1902, inclusive, amounted to $ 1,092,472.